Terms of Business (The German language version of this disclaimer is binding - this English translation is provided for informational purposes only.)
We conduct business exclusively as stated following. Please read these terms carefully. Any changes or different conditions can only be agreed to, when confirmed by us in writing. All offered objects are subject to confirmation. Our business terms are as follows:
1. Price and Invoice, Minimum Order
Billing is in EURO (€) only. All prices are including the legal VAT at 19 %. Each shipment will be accompanied by an invoice showing total sum including VAT, sum excl. VAT and VAT amount itself. The minimum order amount is 10.00 Euro.
2. Delivery to Switzerland
We gladly send your Items to Switzerland, but please make sure that no payment incures additional bank charges to our account. For payment through Paypal, shipping can only be done by insured shipping.
3. Alteration of our Offers
Prices and offers are always subject to change. You will be notified immediately, if an item is not in stock or a price has changed. Samples and illustrations are only approximate guides unless a specific note is added to the description, i.e.: “Please note: pictures show actual piece you get! (What you see is what you get, Wysiwyg)”
4. Dimensions and Measures
Given measurements of natural material like wood may differ due to shrinkage, so all measurements quoted can vary up to 5 mm. All mentioned measurements have been collected carefully, but due to wood’s character, they should all be considered approximately. All mentioned measures are metric! When different measures should appear between the ones readable on object photos and description text the ones on photos are valid in any case.
5. Delivery Time
We ship your ordered goods daily upon receipt of payment (or by arrangement).
6. Methods of Payment
1. Payment in advance by bank transfer. You will get our bank account information with your order confirmation automatically.
2. Fast and safe payment by directpay24, this is our preferred way of payment. You will need online banking facilities with PIN (personal identification number) and TAN (transaction number) numbers.
3. Paypal, preferred for buyers from NON-EU-countries. Please note that according to Paypaly prescriptions only insured shipment is availabel with Paypal. This may lead to high shipping costs for small and lightweighted items.
Sorry, we do not accept cheques or postal money orders.
7.Conditions of Payment, Delayed Payments
The invoiced amount is due immediately upon receipt. If payment is delayed 30 days after invoicing buyer, buyer is responsible for payment, independent of notice or reminder, (§286 Abs.3 BGB) and a handling fee of 2,- € will be charged .
8. Reservation as to Ownership
The goods delivered will remain the property of the supplier until all demands for payment have been fully met.
9. Right of Revocation in Consumer Agreements
The following provision shall apply only to private consumers (any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose which can be attributed neither to his/her commercial or independent professional activities) living inside the EU, according to the German Civil Code (§13 BGB)
1. Consumers may revoke their declaration to conclude a sales contract within a period of 14 days in writing (e-mail will suffice) or by returning the goods without stating a reason. The term commences earliest upon receipt of these legal instructions. The timely sending of a termination notice is sufficient to protect the deadline. The postmark stamp will
apply. The cancellation shall be forwarded to the seller's address:
Rob ertWessl ing Edelhölzer
Monument.enstr 33 - 34
Please use the original packaging and add your address and invoice number!
Please post parcel properly as freight forwarding at sellers cost will be refused! In those cases where return purchases are at the sellers cost, item(s) must be shipped by the most economical means. The expenses of the return shipping will be refunded by Edelholzverkauf.
3. A revocation is excluded for agreements regarding the delivery of merchandise produced according to customer specification or clearly designed for the personal requirements. Otherwise § 312d Sect. 4 BGB (Civil Code) applies. All custom ordered sales are final.
4. If the customer is unable to return the merchandise either in total or in part or only in deteriorated condition (e.g. cutting, planing, sanding, carving, applying material penetrating or changing the surface of natural material as wood, horn, mother-of-pearl, ivory or similar) the customer must reimburse the seller for the corresponding decrease in value in the event of his revocation. If the customer has already paid the purchase price, we are entitled to deduct the decrease in value from the amount to be reimbursed. In the individual case, the decrease in value may correspond to the purchase price paid.
End of Revocation Right Announcement
10. Fulfilment Place, Legal Domicile
The place with jurisdiction for fulfilment and hearings in the case of registered business persons and all persons here and abroad is Berlin.
We will not collect any data through our website unless necessary to handle your purchase, all data will be kept confident with us and will not be given to any other third party or used for other purposes other than to transact your order. Our intention is privacy of your personal data.
Warranty is handled according to EU legal regulations. In case of defects you must give the seller the opportunity to deliver a replacement.
13. Copyright Restrictions
The copyright is reserved for all pictures, descriptions and texts on this website. Copyright for published, provided and/or created objects by/of the author, remains sole property of the owner of the shop. A duplication or use of such diagrams, graphics pictures or texts in other electronic or printed publications is strictly not permitted without a written agreement from the author and violators will be strictly prosecuted.
In German Civil Code §106 UrhG (unauthorized utilization of copyright protected works) the law says: 1. Who spreads a work or a treatment or a transformation of a work in others than the legally certified cases without consent of the entitled one multiplied, or shows publicly, will be punished with imprisonment up to three years or will incure a fine. 2. The attempt is punishable.
14. Packaging Takeback Regulations
Due to legal regulations from 01.01.2009 on we are connected to a waste disposal cycle system according the german Verpackungsverordnung. If you want furter information on how to dispose off our wrapping material, please contact the recycling company "Duales System Zentek":
Zentek GmbH & Co. KG
E-Mail: dsz [at] zentek.de Online: www.zentek.de
15. Severability clause
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement.
The German language version of this disclaimer is binding - this English translation is provided for informational purposes only.